[Openmcl-devel] Error Building cocoa application

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Sat Jul 26 19:57:30 PDT 2008

That's fixed in the trunk (it only affected the trunk) in 10213.

The trunk has been more unstable than usual for the last week or
so, and I've noticed (and someone's reported) some new general
flakiness.  That's generally a good thing, but it does mean
that stuff like this gets introduced.  (

I think that I broke some cases of Darwin symbol lookup when getting
things working under Solaris.  It might be wise for people who've
been using the trunk to not update for a little while yet, people
who're thinking of doing so to also hold off, and people who're
in the process of switching to trunk to curse the bad timing
involved.