[Openmcl-devel] Error Running Currency Converter

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Tue Jul 29 00:53:41 PDT 2008

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008, mikel evins wrote:

> It's also possible that recent changes broke the app builder somehow.

In fact, it's likely.

This is yet another example of why we keep saying "the trunk is really
volatile right now, we're continuing to make changes and it's generally
more important at the moment to make those changes than it is to fix
bugs that those changes inevitably introduce."  Once things settle down
a bit (they're settling), we'd certainly want to address them.  In the
meantime, there's a fairy good chance that today's bugs in the trunk
will be replaced by a new set tomorrow: if you want to use the trunk
right now, please (a) expect bugs and (b) be patient.  Thank you.

I'll add this in Trac, so that when the dust does settle it'll
still be glaringly open.