[Openmcl-devel] Freeze

Hamilton Link helink at sandia.gov
Mon Jun 2 14:44:21 PDT 2008

I should think that you would at least try it with an upper bound on the
number of threads to create.  At some point the operating system has its
own limitation on the number of posix threads possible.  Does it die for
n from 1 to 100, 1 to 1000, or 10,000 or etc?  What's a small number
that it dies for?