[Openmcl-devel] Fwd: Freeze

R. Matthew Emerson rme at clozure.com
Tue Jun 3 10:26:12 PDT 2008

One thing that's probably a problem is that :MCL is no longer on
*FEATURES* in 1.2.

So, in s-package.lisp, where it says

   #+mcl
   (:import-from "CCL" "COMPILER-LET")

you probably need to add something like this:

   #+ccl
   (:import-from "CCL" "COMPILER-LET")

I just tried this, and I can build and load the series package (by
hand, following in the instructions in the RELEASE-NOTES file), and
run the tests.  Test 275 fails.