[Openmcl-devel] Building the ApplicationServices framework

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Thu Jun 26 14:31:30 PDT 2008

I just built  ApplicationServices.ffi, using the apple-gcc-5465 based
ffigen and the enclosed

ccl/darwin-x86-headers64/applicationservices/C/populate.sh

script.

I'm not really sure that that's necessary, since Cocoa.h seems to (via
a twisty maze of #include's, all alike ...) already include
ApplicationServices.h.  (I may be mistaken about that, but that's my
recollection.)