[Openmcl-devel] Cocoa-editor docs?

Ron Garret ron at awun.net
Mon May 5 14:03:24 PDT 2008

I'm about to dive back in to some Cocoa editor hacking, specifically
trying to figure out how to make matching-paren highlighting work
properly (making some progress on that actually) and ed-indent-s-
expression work.  Is there any documentation on the new Hemlock/Cocoa
interface before I delve deeply into reverse-engineering?  In
particular, is there anything written up about how keybindings work?
I tried to figure that out a while back and got very confused.

rg