[Openmcl-devel] sharing in external-process streams

Daniel Dickison danieldickison at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 08:08:09 PST 2008

Indeed!  Ideally this should probably be implemented by making a
public pipe-stream API, so that the pipes can be created beforehand
and passed into run-program.  This would let you specify not
only :sharing but :external-format, and allow different settings for
each of the stdout, sdtin and stderr streams.