[Openmcl-devel] Windows versions of CCL available for smoke-testing

Barry Perryman barry.perryman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 13:43:04 PDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 6:46 PM, Gary Byers <gb at clozure.com> wrote:

> So.  It runs for you, then ... Backtrace works!  Errors are signaled !
> Something's broken in SET-SOCKET-FD-BLOCKING!
>
> Well, 2 out of 3 are good ...

No, it's 3 out of 4 which is even more amazing, I'm completely blown away.

I've been dragged away from Lisp for a bit by too much C# work and F#, so to
see there is not only a 32 bit port doing well, but a 32 bit port for
windows was a surprise to say the least.

All it needs to say now on start up is "your puppy of destruction is
prepared for you" and I can remove SBCL once and for all.

Barry