[Openmcl-devel] Another linux86-32: signed doubleword parameters.

David Brown lisp at davidb.org
Sat Oct 11 14:59:40 PDT 2008

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 04:59:07PM -0400, R. Matthew Emerson wrote:

>>> Error: value 1073741824 is not of the expected type (UNSIGNED-BYTE 64).
>>> While executing: BROKEN, in process listener(1).
>
> I think this should be fixed in the trunk now.

Seems to work.  At least it gets me past that.  Actually, the
non-socket part of my test suite now passes.

It fails once sockets get involved, and there isn't a lot of
consistency to what's going on.  I seem to get things like:

    Signal: Bug (probably): can't determine class of #<BOGUS object @ #x15290B7E>

I've also seen this:
    Error: value (0 . 0) is not of the expected type CCL::IVECTOR

Where the (0 . 0) should have come from a call to (make-sequence
'(vector (unsigned-byte 8)) size).

Any ideas on how to track either of these down?  All of these tests
work fine on ccl64.

David