[Openmcl-devel] where is send-super?

Arthur W Cater arthur.cater at ucd.ie
Thu Oct 16 01:52:13 PDT 2008

I've just rebuilt my ccl, and require'd COCOA-APPLICATION, but the SEND-SUPER macro
is not present. Please advise what I should do to locate it or its replacement. Has it been renamed
as one of the following? And btw, why does apropos sometimes find the same symbol twice?

Thanks for any advice,
Arthur

Welcome to Clozure Common Lisp Version 1.2-r11101M  (DarwinPPC32)!
? (apropos "send-super")
OBJC:OBJC-MESSAGE-SEND-SUPER, Def: MACRO FUNCTION
OBJC:OBJC-MESSAGE-SEND-SUPER, Def: MACRO FUNCTION
OBJC:OBJC-MESSAGE-SEND-SUPER-STRET, Def: MACRO FUNCTION
OBJC:OBJC-MESSAGE-SEND-SUPER-STRET, Def: MACRO FUNCTION
CCL::OBJC-MESSAGE-SEND-SUPER-STRET-WITH-SELECTOR, Def: MACRO FUNCTION
CCL::OBJC-MESSAGE-SEND-SUPER-WITH-SELECTOR, Def: MACRO FUNCTION
OBJC:SEND-SUPER
OBJC:SEND-SUPER
OBJC:SEND-SUPER/STRET
OBJC:SEND-SUPER/STRET