[Openmcl-devel] Cannot build tip against checked in binaries.

David Brown lisp at davidb.org
Fri Oct 17 07:47:15 PDT 2008

The tip (r11135) on linuxx8664 doesn't seem to build with the checked
in binaries.

;Compiling "/home/davidb/ccl/ccl/level-1/l1-boot-2.lisp"...
Read error between positions 687 and 3705 in
/home/davidb/ccl/ccl/level-1/l1-boot-2.lisp.
> Error: Too many arguments in call to #<Compiled-function
> READ-INTERNAL #x300040A9F7DF>:
>        4 arguments provided, at most 1 accepted.
> While executing: %READ-SYMBOL-PRESERVING-CASE, in process
> listener(1).

If I build r11128 with the checked in binaries, then r11129 and later
versions will build.  It might be an earlier version, but this is the
latest point I need to build against to make it build.

David