[Openmcl-devel] 'leaks.lisp' and older binaries.

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Sun Oct 19 20:48:24 PDT 2008

I had to sleep.

I'm updating binaries for other plaforms (and listening to the ballgame),
and should be finished in an hour or so.

(Unless I go eat, or do something equally decadent ...)

You can work around this by doing:

? (ccl::update-modules '(ccl::systems ccl::compile-ccl) t)
;; and then
? (rebuild-ccl ...)

should know about "leaks".