[Openmcl-devel] Slime problem on windows

Marko Kocić marko.kocic at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 07:18:03 PDT 2008

2008/10/22 Gary Byers <gb at clozure.com>:
> The procedure for getting a CCL distribution from the svn trunk is
> described at:
>
> <http://trac.clozure.com/openmcl/wiki/TrackingTheTrunk>
>
> The way that things are put together depends heavily on "svn:externals"
> properties (these let distributions for different platforms share the
> same sources and auxiliary files.)  A real svn client understands
> what these "properties" are; a web browser probably doesn't.

That's it. Thanks. Slime now kinda work. I get the error message when
starting slime, but after that it seems to work ok.
Error is:

Fault during read of memory address #xC4
   [Condition of type CCL::INVALID-MEMORY-ACCESS]

Restarts:

Backtrace:
  0: (CCL::XCMAIN 6225198)
      Locals:
        #:G122183 = 6225198
        #:G122193 = #<A Foreign Pointer [stack-allocated] #x17BF4B8>
        CCL::XP = #<A Foreign Pointer #x17BFA74>
        CCL::XCF = #<A Foreign Pointer #x18D0FD0>
        SIGNAL = 10
        CCL::CODE = 0
        CCL::ADDR = 196
        CCL::FRAME-PTR = 6505460
  1: (CCL::%PASCAL-FUNCTIONS% 1 6225198)
      Locals:
        CCL::INDEX = 1
        CCL::ARGS-PTR-FIXNUM = 9633070
        CCL::LISP-FUNCTION = #<Compiled-function CCL::XCMAIN
(Non-Global)  #x8375B76>
        WITHOUT-INTERRUPTS = NIL
        CCL::*CALLBACK-TRACE-P* = #<error printing CCL::IMMEDIATE #x33>

I'll try to rebuild ccl to see if the error will persist, but it'll
probably take some time for me to figure out how to do it.

Regards,
Marko