[Openmcl-devel] Clozure MCL

Janusz Podrazik info at mracpublishing.com
Sat Apr 4 04:32:14 PDT 2009

Hello,
I wonder when can we expect a usable version of Clozure CL - replacement to
MCL.
Since a long time not much has changed in the CL COCOA interface.
Save window position, and save open files are not implemented.
TOOLS windows - are not consistent in design, not mentioning all the other
basics which are needed in NEW modern Clozure MCL.

The best solution would be a commercial release/product, for which the
possible users could contribute now.
I am not talking about sponsoring a project which hasn't a concrete
timeline, I am talking about paying for a commercial product now,
which will be realized let say in 6 months time. I would be very happy to
pay 500-700 EUR knowing that in 6 months we could start porting our product
with a new stable Clozure CL or Clozure MCL.

I think Clozure may need/should come up with ideas/suggestions on how all
this can be accomplished.
I would be very interested to know if such a plan could be realized.

Best wishes,
--
Janusz Podrazik
MRAC Publishing