[Openmcl-devel] cl-http on clozure-cl

james anderson james.anderson at setf.de
Sun Apr 5 02:32:35 PDT 2009

hello;

On 2009-04-05, at 10:42 , Karsten Poeck wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have an initial port for cl-http on clozure checked in the
> private svn
> of JCMA. I cannot claim that it is complete, but the demo site is
> running fine last time I checked. Will test today if it still works
> with
> ccl 1.3

this is good news.
as rainer's note confirms, there would be only a very finite amount
to port and the mcl-specifics would be a fine start, but if it has
already been done, that would certainly be better than to do that
work again.

if john would be willing to permit even semi-public access, that
would be nice.

thanks,