[Openmcl-devel] menu

Arthur W Cater arthur.cater at ucd.ie
Sun Apr 5 08:21:44 PDT 2009

In the easygui extended-demo submitted last week I tried but failed to add a menu item
for loading a file you choose. I was able to get a menu item to invoke the choose-file-dialog,
but upon return things went disastrously wrong, crashing the Lisp. I do not understand why.
If that could be got to work then it would be trivial to go one step further and load the file
one had chosen.
Arthur