[Openmcl-devel] option as meta in r11917

Joakim Sandgren joakim at joakimsandgren.com
Thu Apr 9 02:57:26 PDT 2009

This solved it!
with the "use option key as meta" i can have tilde and other signs
with the ctrl-q before... the pre-choosen signs on a french keyboard
éèçà works just normally.
without the use option key as meta" the tilde and all signs works just
as before and for example instead of meta-f or meta-b I can use option-
rightarrow and option-leftarrow just like in all apple-apps...!
Super!!
Sincerely
Joakim
Le 9 avr. 09 à 08:29, R. Matthew Emerson a écrit :

> I added a new preference option "Use option key as meta" to the trunk.
>
> It is supposed to be on by default, but if you have existing
> preferences, it appears that it might be turned off.  If you check the
> box, it should stay on subsequently.

Joakim Sandgren
joakim sandgren musik
42, rue de Maubeuge