[Openmcl-devel] Customizing the debugger

Gail Zacharias gz at clozure.com
Sun Apr 12 17:08:56 PDT 2009

On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 9:55 AM, Leslie P. Polzer
<sky at viridian-project.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I like the ability of SBCL's debugger interface to select
> restart by simply typing their number (and hitting return).
>
> How can I customize Clozure's debugger interface to allow
> the same thing?
>
> Any pointers are appreciated. :)

The simplest way is to just use Slime.

Otherwise, see ccl::*default-integer-command*.  It's currently only
used to implement integer shortcuts in the inspector, you might want
to look at how it does that (in ccl:lib;describe.lisp), and do
something similar in ccl::break-loop.