[Openmcl-devel] menu

Raffael Cavallaro raffaelcavallaro at mac.com
Mon Apr 13 09:22:41 PDT 2009

On Apr 12, 2009, at 4:49 PM, Joakim Sandgren wrote:

> Hi,
> How hard is it to assign a command (mac leopard ide 1.3) for a
> function ?
> in old mcl I added key commands in the menus to do things...

It's not very hard. I have this in my init (which I have to load
manually of course, but that's another IDE enhancement request…)

(in-package :hemlock)

(bind-key "Forward Word" #k"meta-rightarrow")
(bind-key "Select Forward Word" #k"meta-shift-rightarrow")
(bind-key "Forward Form" #k"control-meta-rightarrow")
(bind-key "Select Forward Form" #k"control-meta-shift-rightarrow")

(bind-key "Backward Word" #k"meta-leftarrow")
(bind-key "Select Backward Word" #k"meta-shift-leftarrow")
(bind-key "Backward Form" #k"control-meta-leftarrow")
(bind-key "Select Backward Form" #k"control-meta-shift-leftarrow")

You can see ccl/cocoa-ide/hemlock/src/binding.lisp for the standard
bindings and how  to modify them.

For thinks appearing in menus you can use the keyboard shortcuts tab
of apple's keyboard and mouse preference pane.

warmest regards,

Ralph

Raffael Cavallaro, Ph.D.
raffaelcavallaro at mac.com