[Openmcl-devel] Open… dialog shows many "Date Modified" sort fields

Raffael Cavallaro raffaelcavallaro at mac.com
Thu Apr 16 15:35:08 PDT 2009

On Apr 16, 2009, at 12:31 PM, Arthur Cater wrote:

> Magic! Thank you very much. I did not know where to start.
> I had to specify "com.clozure.Clozure CL-ppc32" ...
>> defaults delete  "com.clozure.Clozure CL" "NSTableView Columns
>> NSNavOutlineColumnSettings.v1"
>>

> Arthur

BTW, I had this issue before as well which suggests that possibly
something in the pref writing routines in the IDE is corrupting the
data? I think it's unique to CCL - I've never seen this before on a
Mac OS X app, and I've been using it as my primary OS for close to a
decade.

warmest regards,

Ralph

Raffael Cavallaro, Ph.D.