[Openmcl-devel] bad impressions to Lisp newbies

R. Matthew Emerson rme at clozure.com
Fri Apr 24 00:47:05 PDT 2009

Sorry that things didn't go well with your demo.

I will mention that there are in fact disk images available, which
include pre-built IDE binaries, available in ftp.clozure.com:/pub/
release/1.3.  There are links to these on http://trac.clozure.com/ccl.

And as you say, there are explanations for the exmaples, but you
weren't posting looking for explanations, so I'll spare everyone.