[Openmcl-devel] using subversion as a publication mechanism.

John McAleely john at mcaleely.com
Fri Apr 24 03:16:43 PDT 2009

On 24 Apr 2009, at 08:47, R. Matthew Emerson wrote:

> I will mention that there are in fact disk images available, which
> include pre-built IDE binaries, available in ftp.clozure.com:/pub/
> release/1.3.  There are links to these on http://trac.clozure.com/ccl.

Do those track the tip of the 1.3 subversion branch automatically? I
note that the page recommends subversion as the 'preferred' method. Do
these images still contain .svn, etc detritus?

I would like to switch away from obtaining CCL via subversion, as it
considerably complicates the task of maintaining CCL within my own
source control system.