[Openmcl-devel] LUI with OpenGL (was: bad impressions to Lisp newbies)

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 22:49:36 PDT 2009

On Apr 24, 2009, at 9:58 PM, Alexander Repenning wrote:

> Anyway, this is what we have. Still only a small part of the MCL
> version but growing. The threading and event handling is definitely
> better than MCL.
> Code here:
> http://www.agentsheets.com/lisp/Lisp-User-Interface.zip

Wow!  Really, very nice -- it works wonderfully.

* The Inspector is very very cool.
* Animation speed is excellent.  You guys have really moved my cruddy
original cut into professional-level performance.  No more lock-ups :-)
* CPU is not taxed very heavily.  I've got 4 or 5 animations running,
and only 7-9% CPU.

Do you think you could host this under SVN or someplace like Github so
that it would be easier to track?

Thanks,

-Brent