[Openmcl-devel] bad impressions to Lisp newbies

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Mon Apr 27 13:15:01 PDT 2009

You probably had xcode installed on the machine which you were
trying to build the lisp on; it's a lot easier to compile those
parts of the system that're written in C/ObjC/GNU assembler if
those tools are installed than if they aren't.  (Or this may
have something to do with website navigation; I'm still a little
unclear on that.)

The GLUT example (opengl-ffi.lisp) works fine for me and other people
report that it works for them as well; I'll see if I can get it to fail.