[Openmcl-devel] Trunk and released version

Arthur W Cater arthur.cater at ucd.ie
Fri Aug 14 01:47:23 PDT 2009

Thank you to all who showed interest in my DOLIST problem: Gail, Gary, Tim, Ron, Tobias.

I've put my troublesome 26Mb file, a similarly structured one of 5Mb, and a test driver called
'compile-19.lisp' into a folder at
 http://csiweb.ucd.ie/staff/acater/CCLProblem

The test driver will need alterations to source- and destination- pathnames in its last line.

CCL1.3 can compile PRECOMPUTED19.INFO, CCL1.4 cannot, it just goes quiet.

I'll try also to distil a simple test case of the make-structure-with-fifteen-args problem.

btw, is the trunk a 'released version' or not?

Arthur