[Openmcl-devel] ccl manual (was Re: trace on recursive functions)

Steve Núñez steve.nunez at illation.com.sg
Fri Dec 11 17:54:26 PST 2009

Gentlemen,

I must have missed the start of this (well, glossed over it hoping it was a
brief thread).

I can't help but think that going from DocBooks nicely ordered and
semantically correct format to something else is anything but a step
backward.

We use docbook for a lot, and it certainly can be a PITA, but it's better
than any alternatives when you weigh everything up.

A good XML editor can make this job much, much easier.

    - Steve