[Openmcl-devel] ccl manual (was Re: trace on recursive functions)

Tom Emerson tremerson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 12:14:33 PST 2009

On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 3:05 PM, Tim Bradshaw <tfb at tfeb.org> wrote:
> I think there's also a strong dog-food argument for using some Lisp-based
> system: we think Lisp is good right?

Lisp is great. However there are already great documentation systems
in existence. Are people actually saying that instead of trying to
utilize an existing system that works well we'll toss that and come up
with something new that will have it's own set of bugs to work out?

Matthew found that conversion to LaTeX was pretty straight forward,
and the output was very good. Further, the output to HTML was less
good, but that's a place where (collectively) we could make things
better for that conversion from the original LaTeX.

--
Tom Emerson
tremerson at gmail.com
http://treerex.blogspot.com/