[Openmcl-devel] CHUD compatability

Hamilton Link hamlink at cs.unm.edu
Wed Feb 4 21:57:14 PST 2009

I don't have the capability to dig into this at the moment... but if
anyone were interested in using the latest version of CHUD with the
latest version of ccl (and in particular, if it didn't work), I thought
the following dialog might be useful.

Below you can see the history for the last time we had problems with
CHUD, if that helps at all, and possibly of more interest is that
group's magical (i.e. hard to find, from what I recall) email address:
perftools-feedback at group.apple.com

Begin forwarded message: