[Openmcl-devel] Lisp User Interface - time to play

Raffael Cavallaro raffaelcavallaro at mac.com
Thu Feb 5 10:20:07 PST 2009

On Feb 5, 2009, at 1:40 AM, Gary Byers wrote:

> I haven't looked at Alex's code, but do the webkit examples fail
> in the same way that ccl/examples/webkit would fail if #/loadRequest:
> wasn't perfomed on the main thread ?

I'm not sure I know how ccl::browser-window would fail if #/
loadRequest: weren't called on the main thread - let's see:
(edits webkit.lisp so #/loadRequest: is not called via #/
PerformSelectorOnMainThread:yada:yada:)

It looks the same, but when I examine Alex's code in LUI Cocoa.lisp, I
find that #/loadRequest: is in fact called via #/PerformSelector...

regards,

Ralph

Raffael Cavallaro, Ph.D.
raffaelcavallaro at mac.com