[Openmcl-devel] Clozure CL 1.3-RC1 available

Bruce O'Neel ecl at pckswarms.ch
Thu Feb 12 05:53:29 PST 2009

Hi,

Great.  I tested it on a number of systems (where 'tested' means it builds itself with
(rebuild-ccl :full t) and on the Macs's the cocoa application builds with
(require "COCOA-APPLICATION") and then I ran a few different commands etc.

Linux ppc - Debian lenny works fine.
DarwinPPC - Leopard - works fine on a G4
            Tiger - 32 bit completely works on a G5, 64 bit doesn't build the cocoa-application
                    but I suspect that isn't a suprise.
Linuxx86  - Fedora Core 7 on a 64 bit processor, both 32 and 64 bit work fine.
            Fedora Core 7 on the same CPU, but in 32 bit mode.

Unhandled exception 11 at 0x14061a71, context->regs at #xbfb7ebd8
? for help
[5158] Clozure CL kernel debugger: k
Killed
Exit 137