[Openmcl-devel] Currency Converter Example

B Rannode brannode at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 15:41:04 PST 2009

Ok, that is good to know. Thanks for the quick response

With a little guidance I'd happily look at it now if that is deemed
wise given the current plans for Clozure and the bridge.

I am actually using it to acclimate myself to Clozure and its Cocoa
interface as I am hoping to port an Object-C++/Cocoa/OpenGL
application to CL over the next few months and it seems the most
promising route to take.

Thank again.