[Openmcl-devel] Lisp User Interface LUI (was: Currency Converter Example)

Christopher McClelland c.mcclelland at qub.ac.uk
Wed Jan 7 17:18:23 PST 2009

Hi all,

Surely something similar to HotCocoa could be possible:  http://www.macruby.org/trac/wiki/HotCocoa
  - apart from a few bugs, and limited functionality (so far) it works
very well.

Another interesting GUI project (+ cross platform) is Why's 'Shoes': http://github.com/why/shoes/tree/master

I've completed a couple of projects with cappuccino and I think it's
barking up the wrong tree for this problem.

Best wishes,

Chris

- sent this a few days ago but it didn't arrive on the list :(

Chris McClelland
Sonic Arts Research Centre
Queens University Belfast
BT7 1NN