[Openmcl-devel] Core Animation demo

Raffael Cavallaro raffaelcavallaro at mac.com
Tue Jul 7 21:43:20 PDT 2009

On Jul 8, 2009, at 12:26 AM, Neil Baylis wrote:

> I'm not seeing this. If I close the window before starting a new
> instance, the new one seems to work correctly. If I leave the first
> window open and start a new one, then the first one no longer responds
> to mouse events, but is still visible. Can you say exactly what steps
> you perform to generate the error?

compile and load your code (with the file path changed of course).
demo runs as it should.
close window.
execute: (make-ca-demo-window "/Path/to/some/image.file")
New window is opened, but with no layer (i.e., no image)
Console message is logged.

When I use make-instance I can leave the first window open, or not,
both still work as they should.

Raffael Cavallaro
raffaelcavallaro at me.com