[Openmcl-devel] Is it just me, or is the return key all messed up?

mikel evins mevins at mac.com
Mon Jul 13 22:35:31 PDT 2009

On Jul 14, 2009, at 12:19 AM, Ron Garret wrote:

> On Jul 13, 2009, at 10:04 PM, Ron Garret wrote:

>>> I think this part is fixed in 12406.
>>
>> Nope.  Still copying-and-evaluating in one step.
>
> Whoops, belay that.  Seems to be working now.  Not sure why it
> wasn't before.

Try 12407; I think the spurious newlines on the input line are fixed.

> I might be able to help out with this if you like since I seem to be
> the one doing most of the complaining.

This is kind of fiddly stuff. I think the greatest help you can be is
to do exactly what you're doing: try it out and see if it does
anything that bugs you. I have all this code in my head right now, so
now is a great time to poke at it.

Let me know how 12407 seems to you.

--me