[Openmcl-devel] Anyone using flexi-streams and/or Drakma?

Ron Garret ron at awun.net
Wed Jul 15 10:03:42 PDT 2009

Yes, I believe it's an old library somewhere too, but I'm not sure
which one.  I have 53 libraries in my asdf folder, and there's no
central place that keeps track of which versions are current.  (Worse,
not all of them have version numbers.)  So figuring out which of those
53 libraries is the culprit is a rather painstaking and time-consuming
task.  That's why I was hoping someone with a working installation
could just give me a list of what versions they had so I could just to
a diff.

rg