[Openmcl-devel] Anyone using flexi-streams and/or Drakma?

Ron Garret ron at awun.net
Wed Jul 15 14:42:50 PDT 2009

OK, the ediware version of Drakma seems to work.

However, I did encounter a problem with cl+ssl: it hangs when trying
to load bio.dx64fsl.  This is an old problem and not a show-stopper
for me since I'm not using SSL (yet) but I thought I'd mention it to
see if others have seen this problem of if it's just me.

Thanks,
rg