[Openmcl-devel] Slime/Clozure/Windows C-c C-c not working

Matt Lamari matt.lamari at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 04:30:19 PDT 2009

Would you be able to email me more of your config?

I moved to (non-Xemacs) GNU Emacs to try to standardize on your
results.  (Reinstalling GNU Emacs and downloading a new/latest slime)

With Gnu Emacs I cannot start slime at all - I get the error "Spawning
child process: invalid arguments".  I've tried entering the link to
CCL/Scripts/CCL64 in all the path forms I could think of but it didn't help.

Thanks,
Matt