[Openmcl-devel] Swank listener startup preference seems not to work

Neil Baylis neil.baylis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 08:08:43 PDT 2009

Well, this morning I can't reproduce the name conflict issue. I was going to
capture the emacs messages I was seeing, to help debug the problem. I
decided to close & reopen emacs, so there would be minimum distracting info
in the *slime-events* buffer. After restarting emacs I no longer see the
name conflicts.
I had previously stopped and restarted slime many times without restarting
emacs. I had also restarted emacs multiple times in the past few days. It
might be that this is the first time I restarted emacs since rebuilding
ccl.

Anyway, it seems to be working the way you describe now, sorry for the
noise.

Thanks,

Neil