[Openmcl-devel] mouse-enter and mouse-leave events

Ron Garret ron at awun.net
Sun Jun 7 01:17:00 PDT 2009

I'm trying to port the draggable demo to CCL and have it mostly
working, except that my subviews don't seem to be getting mouse-enter
and mouse-leave events.  I know that I have to explicitly enable mouse-
move events, but is there something analogous I have to do to get
enter and leave events?  I haven't been able to find anything
indicating that in the Cocoa docs, and yet it doesn't seem to work
despite the fact that the handler interface code is pretty much
identical.

Code attached.

Thanks,
rg