[Openmcl-devel] ns:ns-tracking-area not present in 32bit CCL

Raffael Cavallaro raffaelcavallaro at mac.com
Tue Jun 9 11:53:04 PDT 2009

On Jun 9, 2009, at 9:06 AM, Ron Garret wrote:

> Looks to me like you might be using an older version of
> utilities.lisp (or you have an old fasl32 lying around).

This must have been it - I downloaded a fresh version of your
utilities from my imap server and it works fine now in CCL32 as well.

Something I find really cool is that command-dragging works as well -
you can execute the code after

; This is the cool part

with the editor window foreground, and cmd-dragging on the text will
move it around even though it isn't in the foreground window. You can
also cmd-drag it when it's not the foreground application!

BTW, I just noticed that dictionary lookup now works in editor panes
(cmd-ctl-d when the mouse is over a word).

warmest regards,

Ralph

Raffael Cavallaro
raffaelcavallaro at me.com