[Openmcl-devel] User contributions

Rainer Joswig joswig at lisp.de
Fri Jun 12 00:25:11 PDT 2009

Usually many/most of the contributions were also in a contrib
subdirectory on ftp.digitool.com. But not all.
I just tried to reach this FTP server and it does not seem to be
reachable.

Would it be possible to serve some MCL software from the Clozure FTP
site? Especially the documentation, open source versions and the
contribs?

Regards,

Rainer Joswig