[Openmcl-devel] Clozure CL 1.3-RC1 available

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Sun Mar 8 22:21:13 PDT 2009

On Sun, 8 Mar 2009, Gary Byers wrote:

> I couldn't reproduce the problems that you saw - things like (QUIT)
> and ^C behaved as they're supposed to.  That suggests that one of more
> of the following is true:
>
> - some change was introduced between 10.4.7 and 10.4.11 that causes
>   this stuff to behave differently

I was able to upgrade the copy of OSX server to 10.4.11 (cable modems
are wonderful things ...).  Both the trunk and 1.3-rc1 versions of
the lisp seem to behave as expected in that environment.

> - OSX Client and Server versions differ in this regard
> - there's some third-party or other software that affects how Mach-level
>   exceptions are reported to applications.

I'm curious about what's going on here and will try to look at it
as time permits, but right now time doesn't permit a lot.