[Openmcl-devel] clsql regression with slot-value

Osei Poku osei.poku at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 22:41:37 PDT 2009

Hello,

After upgrading to CCL 1.3, I am now getting this error.   Inspecting
the slot definition of VIEW-DATABASE of the STANDARD-DB-OBJECT (the
direct superclass of FAILDATA-TABLE and the source of that particular
slot) confirms that the expected type of that slot is infact NIL.  Any
ideas?  Prior to upgrading, I never saw anything like this.

The value #<MYSQL-DATABASE localhost/twdb_lsi_design1_block1/opoku
OPEN #x300051D6604D>, derived from the initarg :VIEW-DATABASE, can not
be used to set the value of the slot CLSQL-SYS::VIEW-DATABASE in
#<FAILDATA-TABLE #x300052859B1D>, because it is not of type NIL.
   [Condition of type CCL::BAD-SLOT-TYPE-FROM-INITARG]

The CCL version is Version 1.3-RC1-r11804M  (LinuxX8664)

Thanks,

Osei