[Openmcl-devel] Clozure CL 1.3-RC1 available

Bruce O'Neel ecl at pckswarms.ch
Tue Mar 10 02:43:25 PDT 2009

Hi,

Just to give another data point.

I just tried a MacBook with a core duo (not a core duo 2) running Tiger,
and, it worked fine.

I used the ccl from

svn co http://svn.clozure.com/publicsvn/openmcl/release/1.3/darwinx86/ccl

downloaded this morning.  The SVN version was 11804, but, the actual
binary verison downloaded is a bit older.  I couldn't spend too much time
since it's not my system.

cheers

bruce