[Openmcl-devel] Stream X is private to TTY-LISTENER

Leslie P. Polzer sky at viridian-project.de
Sun May 3 11:53:10 PDT 2009

Gary Byers wrote:
> As noted in section 9.1.2 of the manual,

My bad, that's an RTFM case then.

I suspect that as CCL slowly becomes more popular for
web applications this might become a FAQ, though.

> As should be noted in the manual's dictionary entry for RUN-PROGRAM but
> isn't, RUN-PROGRAM also takes a :SHARING argument whose value controls
> how any streams created when the :INPUT, :OUTPUT, or :ERROR arguments are
> given a value of :STREAM are shared.

Thanks. That's not my use case, but in return for stealing your
time with my issue I will amend the docs for RUN-PROGRAM.

  Leslie

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/polzer