[Openmcl-devel] default directory

Raffael Cavallaro raffaelcavallaro at mac.com
Sun May 3 16:06:30 PDT 2009

On May 3, 2009, at 4:39 PM, Joakim Sandgren wrote:

> I am of course still waiting for some window functions in ccl, and
> for the moment being I dont know on wich horse I should bet...
> could someone enlighten me?

Several options here:

1. use the cocoa bridge directly. as long as you keep to current
clozure practices you code will continue to work.
2. use easygui which may or may not experience significant bit rot.
3. use alex repenning's lui.

I've been doing 1 and 3, mostly 1 as 3 is relatively new. I avoided 2
because I'd already been doing 1 before 2 appeared.

hth,

Ralph

Raffael Cavallaro, Ph.D.
raffaelcavallaro at mac.com