[Openmcl-devel] Using OpenMCL with Aquamacs + Slime doesn't work

Manuel Weikert manuel.weikert at googlemail.com
Fri May 8 12:21:48 PDT 2009

2009/5/8 David Reitter <reitter at cmu.edu>:

> So you want to use the latest Aquamacs release along with a recent build of
> SLIME, both available as point-and-click installers from
> http://aquamacs.org.

Hmmm... I have brand new versions of Aquamacs and Slime. Both
downloaded from aquamacs.org a few days ago. But I had an older
Version running before, so I erased all available files belonging to
Aquamacs and Slime and installed it again. Result: the same error...
The website says that the version of Slime available for download
works fine with OpenMCL... Well, not for me...