[Openmcl-devel] Running CCL as a CGI process is failing, the image can't be loaded

John McAleely john at mcaleely.com
Thu May 14 02:15:47 PDT 2009

That forum appears to have a tediously strict policy about
contributions, so my suggestion appears to have disappeared, despite
me completing their registration dance, apparently successfully.

 From what is written in the thread, and the absence of .cgi from the
error message, I wonder what happens if you remove the .cgi extension,
and rename your image to 'image' rather than 'image.cgi'?