[Openmcl-devel] My beach balls runneth over

Ron Garret ron at awun.net
Tue May 19 17:46:48 PDT 2009

I think "very unstable" is putting it much too harshly.  I've
encountered what appears at the moment to be two problems, one of
which I think is well on the way to being solved, and neither of which
seems to be affecting anybody but me.  My impression is that the IDE
is very nearly ready for prime time, at least for my needs.  I'm
pretty close to going back to CCL as my primary development platform.

rg