[Openmcl-devel] My beach balls runneth over

Alexander Repenning ralex at cs.colorado.edu
Tue May 19 18:41:47 PDT 2009

I have spent quite a bit of time with the CCL 1.3 IDE. While there are
some occasional glitches overall the IDE is pretty usable. Closing the
AltConsole window has been a problem in most cases. Basically, I never
close it. A clear output button would be nice.

Alex

Prof. Alexander Repenning

University of Colorado
Computer Science Department